Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Monday, September 6

Pillows and a Granddaughter

I had a visit from my  Granddaughter over the weekend.
It was fun!

Fabric selected for the theme she has going  on in her bedroom.

Some planning and cutting.

At the end of the day, we had made three pillows for her to take home.

And a picture from her of the pillows decorating her bed.
That was quick!



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2010 Jeannie Baumeister

5 comments:

Cat said...

What great memories! That is invaluable--and the pillows are very cute! (Minkee--that difficult fabric gives me fits! :)

Rettabug said...

Very stylish & up to date & how wonderful that you are teaching her the love of sewing at such a young age. I wish someone had shown me back then. I wouldn't be struggling to keep up & learn so much now.

Jeannie, I'm looking over your shoulder as you do the sew along. Thanks for showing & sharing your talents so much.
I'm too swamped with Halloween costumes & a 70th birthday quilt to take on the baby daygown right now but I am learning along with you & the others.

fondly,
Rett

Julia said...

I love her bedding and the pillows!!!!

Laurie said...

What fun! I love the pillows - beautiful work!

Sherry Richardson said...

Maybe I can come be a granddaughter too!!!! You give me inspiration

Related Posts with Thumbnails