That is my favorite bird! I always feel a like it is a blessing to see one fly over. During a recent trip to the gulf coast, at the end of a deep sea fishing trip, I got the chance to hand feed one as he was waiting for the fish to be cleaned. Nice photo.
I am going to the beach for my walk later, but it is very cold and brisk here! I may see a crane in the marsh on my way there. For a while we were seeing snowy owls visiting us from the Arctic!
That is my favorite bird! I always feel a like it is a blessing to see one fly over.
ReplyDeleteDuring a recent trip to the gulf coast, at the end of a deep sea fishing trip, I got the chance to hand feed one as he was waiting for the fish to be cleaned.
Nice photo.
I am going to the beach for my walk later, but it is very cold and brisk here! I may see a crane in the marsh on my way there. For a while we were seeing snowy owls visiting us from the Arctic!
ReplyDelete