Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Sunday, November 6

A Place for Vintage Linen Towels


A pretty place for my towels is  my bathroom.


The fine linen makes them perfect for drying hands or face.

* I use my Good Stuff!!



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2016 Jeannie Baumeister

2 comments:

MLM247 said...

I have avoided using linen hand towels in the bathroom because of the ironing. It seems a shame when they become crumpled and grubby. Sad. I do however use them as tray cloths and d'oyleys. And with a little bit of cutting and repositioning some have become delightful cushion covers. I wonder what will become of them when my life is over. What do other people do to solve this?

Jeannie B. said...

Hi Louise, I like your use of a pretty towel
as a tray cloth. I dont' mind if they get crumpled and dirty. They wash very well and I love to iorn old linens. I don't think we need to worry about our linens when our life is over. Someone will see their beauty and pick them up at a thrift shop like I did!

Related Posts with Thumbnails