Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Thursday, November 17

Last Day of Class!

Pretty little Old Fashioned Baby Clothes to enjoy during class.

My students were a serious but  fun group.




Can you see the HOMEMADE Pinapple Upsidedown Cake?
And Lacie made sure everyone was taken care of at lunch time.

Not that anyone would want to miss a meal.

The food was better than you could get at a five star restaurant. 

Every student had the front and back sewn together by the end of the third day.
They all did a beautiful job.

We all wished we could stay for one more day.

But it wasn't to be.

I hope I see you there again next year!

We could call our sewing experience….Sew Wonderful!

Thank you Lacie and Brenda for  our It's Sew Heavenly experience.




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2016 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

Alicia said...

My idea of sewing heaven! Such beautiful work! Wish I could get to a class!

Related Posts with Thumbnails