Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Monday, May 29

Holiday Fun - The Potteries

This town is the place of my Blue and White Dreams!

Many of the potteries have sold their companies - very sad to me - but wonderful pottery is still being made.

We chose to tour Middleport Pottery, because I love their Blue and White!


The process is labor intensive and hands on.

The tour was very informative and we were able to see the entire process that must be done before it comes to the shop.

With alot of historical information to look over too.


We went to the shop after the tour.

I look at this photo and I just think….I should have brought more home!!
(anyone who knows me would NEVER think I need more)


Pictured are Victoria and Rowena.
We ended our tour with tea at Middleport.

(so lucky to be given Blue and White!)
It was so much fun having our tea using the beautiful dishes!!

What I love about England:  They make beautiful Blue and White Dishes!




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2014 Jeannie Baumeister


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails