Pages

▼

Teaching For "It's Sew Heavenly"

▼

Jeannie Teaches

▼

Pages

▼

Sunday, December 11

Baby Charlotte in French Acadian Sundress



Baby Charlotte  (my one and only Great Grandchild!) is wearing my French Acadian Sundress.
I added a Swiss Edging to the hem, attached with entredeux.

I also wanted to Smock the Front.
I really like it!

I pleated a few rows using half space needles.

This is the back view. 
I didn't smock the back.

The front of the Pattern has the lacy version, which is really my favorite.
I think I would like to smock this view!


She loves her little talking/singing Teapot.  

But after awhile, we were glad it had an Off Button!!

Happy Stitching!
J







All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2022 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful and inspiring. 💕
    I do love color baby pink as well.

    ReplyDelete

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb,
sweetness to the soul and health to the body." Proverbs 16:24