Pages

▼

Teaching For "It's Sew Heavenly"

▼

Jeannie Teaches

▼

Pages

▼

Friday, December 20

Stitching By The Fire


Another lovely morning by the fire!
Sweet Brown Dog is keeping me company, as usual.

I have been stitching on this quilt for a year now.
The "Project Box" has gotten decidedly bigger as my quilt enlarges.

Lots of little stitches keeping that fabric together!

I am now stitching the outside border around this quilt.  That means I am almost done with the piecing!!  

My goal was to get it ready to quilt before Christmas.  I don't think that's going to happen.  I still have the two long sides of the border to attach as well as stitching the backing to fit.

Lucky for me I am happy to re-arrange my goals rather than be dismayed.
In fact, when I started this quilt, my goal was to finish it by Christmas time this year.  

Goals have a purpose but you can't let them dictate your happiness.

But, I won't give up until Christmas.  

You never know!


Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb,
sweetness to the soul and health to the body." Proverbs 16:24