Pages

Teaching For "It's Sew Heavenly"

Jeannie Teaches

Pages

Tuesday, March 11

My Sewing Week in Pictures - Day Four

This morning I inked in the embroidery design I am using for my class at Farmhouse Fabrics.

Day Four

I also finally decided on THE embroidery design that will go on the matching bonnet.
I tend to make final decisions at the last moment.

It's just my way.  Don't rush me!!

I had company on this fine morning.   
My sewing cat likes to be right in the way.

I am putting the blocks together wtih the sashing between them.
And  I  worked on my 18 Month Quilt!  
Wow!  I can't believe I have done this quilt.  I am quite impressed with myself.

I couldn't (and wouldn't) have done it with out my Friend!!

"A friend loves at all times,
And a brother (or sister!) is born for adversity."

Proverbs 17:17


All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2014 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

  1. Your quilt is beautiful! Good job sticking with it. I love that you sew with your granddaughter, what precious memories you are making!

    ReplyDelete

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb,
sweetness to the soul and health to the body." Proverbs 16:24