Ashville, North Carolina! Eleanor Mefford
If not over seas to Europe..I am guessing the Biltmore Estate in NC?? Lovely place..great scenery!! Happy Vacation Jeannie!!
Hi Eleanor! Good Guess but it is NOT Ashville, North Carolina!!
Ha! I thought Biltmore as well! But I see the label on the post says "Ireland"....
When I first saw the photo, I was going to guess someplace outside the US. I then spied the label "Ireland", so my guess is somewhere that leprechuans roam!
Oh! No Fair!! I didn't think anyone would see the label. But yes, it was Ireland! That is Kylemore Abby.
Have been there myself! Instantly recognized it as Kylemore Abby. Then saw the label!
Instantly recognized it as Kylemore Abby since I have been there several times! Seeing the label was reassuring. db
"Gracious words are like a honeycomb,sweetness to the soul and health to the body." Proverbs 16:24
Ashville, North Carolina! Eleanor Mefford
ReplyDeleteIf not over seas to Europe..I am guessing the Biltmore Estate in NC?? Lovely place..great scenery!! Happy Vacation Jeannie!!
ReplyDeleteHi Eleanor! Good Guess but it is NOT Ashville, North Carolina!!
ReplyDeleteHa! I thought Biltmore as well! But I see the label on the post says "Ireland"....
ReplyDeleteWhen I first saw the photo, I was going to guess someplace outside the US. I then spied the label "Ireland", so my guess is somewhere that leprechuans roam!
ReplyDeleteOh! No Fair!! I didn't think anyone would see the label. But yes, it was Ireland! That is Kylemore Abby.
ReplyDeleteHave been there myself! Instantly recognized it as Kylemore Abby. Then saw the label!
ReplyDeleteInstantly recognized it as Kylemore Abby since I have been there several times! Seeing the label was reassuring. db
ReplyDelete