Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Sunday, September 20

A September Morning In My Garden

"And God said, "Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, on the earth." and it was so.  ......And God saw that it was good.  Genesis 1:11,12


click on photos for closer view

 


 

3 comments:

Martha said...

Oh wow, the hummingbird is gorgeous. When you enlarge him he has the sweetest little face.

Sewbusymor said...

Jeannie...what lovely photos. Yellow roses were my mom's favorites...and mine! The hummingbird now graces my laptop as a background!! Sweet...Karin

Jeannie B. said...

I am so proud to have a photo of mine be someones background!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails