Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Sunday, December 6

Fabric and Lace Requirements for Daygown plus Seeds



I have a million business cards with the wrong address so we put new labels on them. 
Click to Enlarge Photo if needed.

I had an email request from someone who wanted another  business card.  She told me she had carried it around to keep my yardage requirements handy and wore it out.  I thought  you might like to have the yardages too.  They will work for most Daygown patterns.  Please note the typo where Layette Daygown should call for 1 1/8 yard of fabric.  I left out the /

If you would like to have a card, send me a self addressed stamped envelope and I will send you a few.  Please write..Business Card...on the envelope.  If you would like Moon Flower Seeds, send an envelope and write...Moon Flower  Seeds...  You can have both , but let me know!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails