Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Thursday, March 4

Love is Like an Old Fashioned Rose!

Jeannie's Rosebuds!  Lots of them too.

My Love is like a  red, red rose,
That's newly sprung in June.
O, my Love is like the melodie,
That's sweetly played in tune.
-Burns-

A beautiful Rose from my Old Fashioned Rose bush.  Yes, it began blooming  March 1!!
Old Blush is the name of this climbing Rose bush.  The roses are popping out every few minutes.  The scent is sweet and I think I hear them singing  "spring, spring, spring!
My one lone little Daffodil!  Surprise! The Daffodil is my best  favorite flower!
Did you know?


Visit Her For Details and sign up for her wonderful Give Away!

4 comments:

Jan M said...

So excited to see signs of Spring! That sweet baby dress is delightful eye candy, too!

Sewconsult said...

I think making bouillon roses is one of my favorite techniques. Beautiful dress.
Beckie

Julia said...

Are these actually blooming now? Wow, they are beautiful. The bouillon roses are so sweet and pretty.

Robin Hart said...

I love daffodils. They remind me of my grandmother who had several varieties in her yard. I replanted some of them at my house when I lived in Mississippi and every spring wonder if they are still around... it was only a few hundred, took me several days to plant them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails