Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Tuesday, June 1

Sewing Up Bear

A neighbor dog did a nasty job ripping Bear apart!
I went to visit my Daughter and brought needle and thread for major repairs on Bear.  The head is already fixed in this picture and nose re embroidered.  Re attached the leg and Granddaughter was happy again!
Was big time hot!
My daughter is a wonderful cook!  
Popped the roast in the oven before we went to my Grandson's baseball game.
No after pictures - we ate it too fast!

He hit the ball, caught the ball and won the game!
What more could you ask for?

Went to The American Rose Garden in Shreveport on the way home.
It was on my "List of Dreams"!




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2009 Jeannie Baumeister

3 comments:

ShirleyC said...

You were only 45 min. from me when you were in Shreveport. You should see the rose center at Christmas!

Julia said...

I loved this post!!! Wonderful family memories. I'm so glad you were able to sew bear back together.

Robin Hart said...

What a wonderful time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails