Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Tuesday, July 6

White Wednesday- Sweet Tucked Daygown

Lovely Baby Daygown!
Baby is always beautiful in white.
Click on pictures for closer view.
I love tucks on a Daygown.
Touches of pink embroidery between the tucks and between the top two buttons is sweet.
And a Rosebud on the sleeve.
And don't forget the little Rosebud on the back of the Daygown. This is one of the Daygowns I made with my Friend!

I am sharing my little white Daygown on the Faded Charm tour of White Wednesday!


All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2009 Jeannie Baumeister

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Precious! I just LOVE the idea of the rosebud on the back of the daygown - so precious when you have a sweet baby laying on your shoulder!
I posted one of your patterns that I made up on my blog - http://sewnso.blogspot.com/2010/07/red-white-blue-boo-boo.html
thot you might like to take a look! :)

Rebecca said...

All I can say is -so sweet!

Crystal said...

It's so beautiful!! Makes me wish I had a baby to put it on....almost!! Gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails