Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Friday, December 17

Sweet Baby Emma Dress & Sew Sew's

This cute little Baby dress was made by Sharon.  I love it in the tiny print fabric.  Thank you Sharon for sharing this picture with me.

I love this pattern! And baby's look so cute wearing it.

This Dress is totally unrelated to the Sew Sew's so don't even try to follow my thoughts here!
My Sew Sew friends met for our Christmas Lunch get together.
And we had the best fresh green beans ever.

And the Salad was just my favorite thing.  Blue Cheese.  
The mail dish was great too but I can't spell what it was.  

NO ONE stitched on anything.  We didn't even get anything out to pretend to stitch on.  We just sat and talked and talked and ate!!  What a  good time we had!

I love friends!

This is what I gave my friends for Christmas.
In the summer I gather my roses for my vases inside.  But I collect the rose petals that are loose.  I dry them in a basket.  When good and dry , they go into a zip lock bag.  I usually add a couple drops of Rose Oil into the bag of dried petals.
I saved up  and dried my Rose Petals for Popporri.  And I put the dried Rose Petals in a pretty little antique dessert cup for each of them.  The smell is so nice and it will remind them of the beautiful  garden that will come again next spring.

"It's good to grow... 
Friends in your Garden"



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2010 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails