Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Thursday, February 3

A Gorgeous Hanky!

I think this is the most beautiful hanky I have ever seen.
It was my Birthday Hanky.

And for one thing...I love hankies!

And for another thing... I love Blue.

And of course I love anything that is  beautifully embroidered.

This is all perfectly hand embroidered.  I mean Perfectly

It would be beautiful framed and hung on my wall.



The Three Foxes
Once upon a time there were three little foxes
Who didn't wear stockings, 
and they didn't wear sockses,
But they all had handkerchiefs to blow their noses,
And they kept their handkerchiefs in cardboard boxes
by AA Milne



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2011 Jeannie Baumeister

5 comments:

Julia said...

This is gorgeous. I love vintage hand made items like this! so beautiful to incorporate into little girls' dresses.

antcan said...

Happy Birthday Jeannie.

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

Beautiful! I love embroidered hankies, too.

Anonymous said...

The photos of the hanky are beautiful! Another vintage linen saved from my scissors! Kathy

Jeannie B. said...

Just the mention of scissor and that amazing hanky in the same sentence makes my knees weak and my heart race! Thank Goodness it is now in my care!

Related Posts with Thumbnails