Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Saturday, November 26

Thirty Minutes More!

In case you were curious about how I am doing with my 30 minutes a day thing...

I have the lace edging attached to the lace beading on the sleeves.

And the side seams stitched in a French Seam.

Both of them.
(by the way, I do not stitch over my pins - this is a pre stitching photo!)

 The view I am doing is the dress on the lower left.

moving along....




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2011 Jeannie Baumeister

3 comments:

Miss Holly said...

Oh my gosh...this dress is going to be a little piece of heaven...I think I would just like to move in for about a week and just watch your every stitching move!!! Making one of these dear little dresses is on my list...and I think we may have a baby girl in our family by April!! I have a strong sense this baby is going to be a girl but we will see! Anyway...I just adore watching you create..I love fussy work so I know I would enjoy this....my problem is of course too many creative projects and of course the house ..the garden the kitties...all of the have too's!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Kellie said...

Bravo on your progress! Amazing whacha can do with 30 lil' ol minutes! Gorgeous work.

Robin Hart said...

Kudos. I love that pattern.

Related Posts with Thumbnails