Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Wednesday, April 10

It's Time for The First Ever Saga Regional Retreat!



Circa 1914 Embroidery Techniques class will be on Saturday.
I'm packing my bags in anticipation of the Saga Regional Retreat!

  
My Daygown Design and Application class will be held on Friday, including an after dinner extended class time.
Should I wear my PJ's for the evening part?
I know much work has been going on behind the scenes for this event to be held in Pennsyvania.
And I thank all you Saga members who are doing it!

I know a fair amount of preparation has been happening in my sewing room.

My Rosebud Bullions class is the final Sunday class.
For all those who can do the Bullion but want to make the fancy Roses!

See you soon!




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2013 Jeannie Baumeister

4 comments:

Joan Burden said...

Oh Jeannie all the items are just beautiful!! I wish I could attend and learn the scallop edgings. I love the daygown too. Simple things are so elegant especially when a beautiful baby is wearing them.

Sewbusymor said...

Will see you there in just one more day!! My friend is coming and I hope she brings her daygowns to show you! She does beautiful work with your patterns. This shall be fun. Karin

Jeannie B. said...

That will be a pleasure for me!

Kathy said...

This was a really nice class. I loved the original broadside with the pattern inspiration in it, and the gift of home grown rose petals to fill the sachet was very thoughtful.
Thanks, Jeannie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails