Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Tuesday, April 2

Miss Dot at Farmhouse Fabrics

Old Fashioned Baby
Miss Dot is holding up the slip to Antique T-Yoke Baby Gown.
One of the fun things about going to Farmhouse Fabrics to teach is that I get to see Miss Dot!

Old Fashioned Baby
I love that she always makes slips to go with her Baby Dresses and Daygowns.
And they always have pretty embroidery on them.

Old Fashioned Baby
This pretty little pink dress is from my OFB pattern Antique T-Yoke Baby Dress and Gown.

Old Fashioned Baby

Miss Dot brought a pile of pretty dresses to show.
I am tickled pink that she likes my patterns!

We will look at many of the dresses and daygowns in this pile in the next few days.

If you want to see more of her creations right now....go to the gallery at Farmhouse Fabrics.






All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2013 Jeannie Baumeister


1 comment:

Val said...

Once again, I am speechless. Absolutely gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails