Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Saturday, September 28

Sister Trip - Cleveland 2

I'm wearing a hand knit sweater my sister made - beautiful and just my color!
On Sunday afternoon we strolled around Chagrin Falls, Ohio.

A stones throw from Cleveland and right around the corner from Parkside Church.

The home Church of Alistair Begg is Parkside Church.  He is part of a ministry called Truth For Life.  

I have listened to him for years on the radio and I wanted to hear him speak in person.  We went to Church at Parkside on Sunday morning and it was wonderful.  I loved the Church and loved the Bible message from the book of Esther.  Encouraging, inspiring and God focused.


Here is a one view of the famed falls.

Another fall - the same river.

Portrait from the Cleveland Art museum.
(another free and very worthwhile thing to do in Cleveland - more later)

Close up of the roses in the above picture.
Stunning.


In case you are wanting information about the portrait.

another fun day.....







All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2013 Jeannie Baumeister

2 comments:

carolg said...

You are making me homesick! Love Chagrin Falls! Nice to see a blogger with a positive view of Cleveland. It's a great place and I'm proud to call it home!

Jerry said...

Jeannie, I love listening to Alistaire Begg as well. How wonderful that you got to be in a service with him.

Related Posts with Thumbnails