Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Friday, January 24

Stitching By The Fire - Pretty Sleeve


I'm stitching along on my Class dress.

love the sweet sleeves

Stitching in front of my fire…I love it.

I wanted somthing cheerful in the way of china this morning!

I put some lemon in my tea today for a change.

And I've finished stitching the beading to sleeve and am now stitching lace to the entredeux part of the beading.  See the tiny brass safty pin?  That is what I use to mark the halfway point of the lace to line it up with the center of the sleeve.  I want my lace gathers to be even!  See here for a lesson.



This is what I am reading this morning.

May the light of God's presence shine on you today.



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2014 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails