Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Monday, August 25

Baby Wrapper and Bonnet Set

I love this pretty Baby Wrapper.  

You put it on over Baby's Daygown to add a little warmth.

My Friend made a matching Bonnet too.

The Bonnet is trimmed in Tatting.
Soft embroidery on this pale yellow Swiss Flannel fabric.
Sweet!

She stitched this Antique Double Featherstitching (which is unique to my Embroidery Book, by the way!)

She did a wonderful job.  Her stitches are perfection.


All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2014 Jeannie Baumeister

2 comments:

MLM247 said...

Wow! This is fabulous work. I hope some lucky baby actually gets to wear these cosy garments. It would be a shame if they were put aside as too-good-to-wear.

White Feather said...

Gorgeous! Can't wait to make stuff for my next grandchild.

Related Posts with Thumbnails