Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Tuesday, September 30

A (small) Glimpse of Saga National and a Daygown

Me and two friends after lunch at one of the many great restaurants in the hotel.

A fun thing about Saga Convention is not cooking meals.  

Every bite of food I had at this hotel was fantastic.


Martha (Southern Matriarch) brought "Show and Share" which I love, love, love!!


I love white with a touch of color.


Look how cute the neck is with binding and piping combined.

The same fabric/piping was used at the hem.

The overall look of the Daygown was too cute!

She was on her way to wait for her Grandbaby to be born so this Daygown will be put into serious use quickly.



Beautiful Florida Flowers.

This one of the "beaches" created for Hotel guests. 

I have a few more I Phone photos to show you but I didn't bring my camera so I am short of good pictures.  But someone is going to send me some pics  that she took so you can see what fun we had during Convention.

You need to come to one of the Saga Retreats in 2015!!


All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2014 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails