Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Saturday, August 15

Mary's Antiques and Collectibles


                            
There is an antique shop in Ponchatoula, Louisiana that has a section full of all things sewing related.  And alot of quilts.  Old.  Old but newly quilted.  And new quilts custom made by Mary. 


It is a very interesting place for any person who loves to sew.

She sells embroidered linens

She had quilts and pillowcases (embroidered of course!) and some old fabrics.

I am very interested in Redwork and she has several old examples.

I went there looking for a small sample to show in my Redwork classes.

And found my sample.  And more!

 …tune in next post to see….more..




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2015 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails