Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Friday, May 27

Blue Embroidery

This cute little Baby Sacque is made from Baby Pinwale Pique fabric

You could use my Baby Sacque, Wrapper and Embroidery  Pattern to copy it.

Very summery!

The blue embroidery is what really caught my eye.  
I love blue and white combinations!

The embroidery is simple but very effective.  

Thank you Julie for sharing this with us.



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2016 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

WhatIfWeAllCared? said...

This is beautiful!! And I totally agree, the blue and white is striking, yet soft.
You've got me thinking . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails