Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Saturday, June 4

Walking around Susies Town

I am continuing posts about my visit with fellow Saga Teacher, Susie Gay.

Susie and I walked into her town to visit the shops, and have lunch.

I loved the shop that had this Baby Quilt.

I love things made for a  Baby.

I love that it is hand stitched. Long ago.
For a Special Baby.


All along our walk, there were gardens filled with Roses!!

ahhh…the beauty of them!

There are Front Gardens with cute fences in this town.

 (with roses climbing up them and draping over them)

My favorite!!

The Roses are Ballerina Roses.  Perfect!!!
 This is the outside of a shop.

It is the shop with the two Baby Quilts I like.

This one is also Hand Stitched.
(Slow Sewing….folks!)

Susies town, Smithfield,  is absolutely charming!!

What a wonderful visit I had with Susie.




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2016 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails