Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Tuesday, July 19

A Very Nice Morning

This morning I sat in my Garden and wrapped this jumble of lace onto a card.

I have been going through all the lace I have been collecting.

Keeping part of all of it to use.

And slowly offering up the extra in my Web Shop.


My Morning Glory's were lovely and have such happy faces.

Until the sun hits them.  

That's about the time the air conditioning beckons me indoors.


All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2016 Jeannie Baumeister

2 comments:

Berryhill Heirlooms said...

Your garden looks so pretty! What a great way to organize and wind lace out in the garden...I need to sit out on my deck and do that.
Susie

Jeannie B. said...

Susie, You have the perfect deck for that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails