Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Saturday, July 1

Elizabeths Quilt

Liz has been one of my most enthusiastic Quilt admirers.

Now, her quilt is finished (and in time for her birthday).

I asked her what colors she likes and she told me she wanted something "Girly".

I bought a pack of 10" Squares from this fabric line.

This fabric is from Lecien called Rococo and Sweet.  It is really much prettier than you can tell from my photos.  I think it is girly.

And I stitched them together on point.  Then sewed borders around the quilt.  I love this quilt. It's bright and happy.

I love just about any fabric from Lecien.

My Brown Dog is a little bored today.
On the day she was coming over I was finishing stitching the label to the Quilt Back.
(always a last minute person!)

I like to hand embroider my Quilt Labels.

Happy Birthday Liz!

She was very happy with her  quilt - success :)




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2017 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails