Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Sunday, August 15

Woke up in a Grumpy mood - for no reason!

Love the art of Mary Englebright!
Watch out for me today!



These words always get my attention.
I don't want to be a terrible warning!!

Taped to my closet door in the hall outside my Sewing Room.
I better go have a cup of tea and a piece of chocolate!

Page from last years calendar by Mary Englebright.


All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2010 Jeannie Baumeister

6 comments:

Sewconsult said...

Love it. I am a Mary E fan from way-back.

Sewbusymor said...

Hard to believe you grumpy...but I know the feeling too. Attending Mass helped me today. Love when we celebrate our Lord's mother Mary. Sermon was thought provoking...we are all on the train..do we know where we are going??

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

You grumpy? I don't believe it. But then maybe your grumpy is like my normal. Cute drawing, I've never looked at Mary E stuff, maybe I will now.

Eileen said...

I felt very grumpy also but went to Mass and it was our annual polka Mass. You could not be grumpy after all that festive music. Our parish is one in the area that has masses in other languages, ours being Polish. The polka mass has liturgical music in a polka style and the band is wonderful. It probably sounds strange but it is very fun and uplifting.

Jeannie B. said...

God's word is certainly mood changing!!

Julia said...

I can identify with that feeling!

Related Posts with Thumbnails