Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Monday, October 4

Cuddles from Antique Needlecraft Magazine

A Darling Doll

I want to share some of the pages from the wonderful Needlecraft magazines that Martha gave me. Thank you Martha!

Her dress was standard for the Day.  Heirloom, of course.  This would make a cute dress for a real Baby, don't you think?  My  Baby Rose Raglan Dresses pattern would be perfect!

Dress made of Organdie!

I love that her carfare is prepaid and she comes post-haste!!
Would anyone know what I meant if I sent my patterns out post-haste?




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2010 Jeannie Baumeister

4 comments:

Elaine said...

That ad is so adorable and like you said the dress is great. Can't wait to see more from these magazines.

Robin Hart said...

Posthaste... I am not sure the post office would even know what that meant today.

Lee said...

I wouldn't want to receive a pattern sent any other way!!
-Jo

Linda said...

Those are such cute magazines...what treasures!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails