Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Tuesday, February 22

Teaching for The Smock Shoppe

We didn't  think to do a group picture until some people  had left !
We had a fun weekend sewing together at The Smock Shoppe.

Here I am demonstrating a technique.
Everyone was  eager to learn new things.

Sewing Lace to Fabric in our Dress Class.

Pat got an A+ on time management in class.
Pat completely finished her bonnet!!

Bonnet just needs a sweet baby to wear it.
She did an excellent job!

Niki and me.
And I met some Blogging Friends!

I had a wonderful time! 
 It is such fun to meet new sewing friends.  And to see old ones again.

Watch for an upcoming post of the wonderful Shoppe!!




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2011 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

Val said...

You don't even know how I would love to be in a class with you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails