Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Friday, August 10

Pink Baby Shower

The little Pink Dress that I have been stitching  is now in the hands of the new Mother to Be, my neice.

With a Smocked Bonnet to match.

Smocked by my daughter.

This was the cutest cake ever! Made from baby items.

And a pink duck to swim in the punch.  
Love that! 

I really liked the flowers on the tables.  
Mason jars were used as vases.  In the jars are lemon slices with bright, cheerful flowers.

And..a pink sock monkey. Cute!

Now, all is ready for baby Claire.

Join me, with Pink Saturday!




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2012 Jeannie Baumeister

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Love it! Just found out my first grand will be a little girl! Great ideas... especially the smocking! How fun!

Chubskulit Rose said...

How pretty! Visiting from Pink Saturday.

Wedding Anniversary Pink, your comment will mean so much!

Anonymous said...

Happy (Beautiful) Pink Saturday! I haven't been over to your blog in a long while - I'm so in awe of your work. It's beautiful. And, that baby shower had some very neat items in it. Happy PS.

cassandrasminicorner said...

So exciting.. Beautiful dress:)

Visiting from Pink Saturday- hope you can stop by..

http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/08/new-hello-kitty-shoes.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails