Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Saturday, May 10

Class Project by Susan

Susan finished the class project from my class with the Victorian Smockers.
The dress is made using the OFB pattern "Baby Daydresses".

This Dress design is not in the pattern but you can purchase a kit which includes the design.
(you will also need the pattern!)

One of my favorite classes! 
 Blue Linen dress with hemstitching, lace, tucks and Bullions Roses.

She made a little matching Bonnet too.

I love to see the finished garment after I teach a class!!

It makes me feel so…useful. 
And Happy!
Thank you for sending the pictures Susan.

You did a lovely job!!


All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2014 Jeannie Baumeister

2 comments:

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

Beautifully done! Now I better get mine out and finish it! It's only a few years old now.

Susan said...

I had such a wonderful time with Jeannie and I am looking forward to our workshop with her next February! Thank you Jeannie for being such a wonderful teacher and sharing all your knowledge.

Related Posts with Thumbnails