Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Tuesday, February 17

Antique Toddler Dress - View 2 on Emma Rose

My Granddaughter, Emma Rose is wearing View 2 of Antique Toddler Dresses.

I saw this little dress on display at Peanut Butter and Jelly Kids shop when I was teaching recently.
It is a combination of View 1 and 2.

That's the wonderful thing about sewing.  You can make a dress anyway you want to!


She made  a very pretty dress.


And her embroidery is just beautiful!!


size 1,2 and 3



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2015 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails