Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Friday, May 8

NYC - Last Day of Birthday Trip


I  LOVE my Granddaughters Fit bit!! 
This is proof that we walked and walked in NYC.  I love a city you can walk around!

We began our last day in New York at St. Michael's Church.
It is a beautiful Church with Tiffany stained glass windows and a fantastic organ.  I was pleased to meet Eleanor, a customer I have talked to on the phone many, many times.  She attends Church there. 

We were there for the Blessing of The Garden!

Top of the Rock - courtesy of a Canadian we met at Matilda - who gave us tickets they didn't have time to use.  Thank you, kind lady!

We also went to the Tenement Museum which is a wonderful glimpse into our history of immigration and the people who came through Ellis Island and settled in New York.


My Granddaughter and I finished our day at the crowded Times Square restaurant Ellen's Stardust  Diner.

Here is the place for great and expensive burgers and excellent entertainment.  The wait staff sing for the customers and I have to tell you many of them are every bit as talented as the stars on Broadway - which is where they hope to be someday!

We had a great time.

Leaving in the morning!

Good bye NYC….I'll be back to visit again.



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2015 Jeannie Baumeister


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails