Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Friday, January 27

Finishing Up in a New Year!

I had finished quilting my Peter Rabbit blanket in November.
But it was sitting on my table waiting for me to stitch the label.

January first, I was stitching away.  I finished the label and whipped it to the back of my little Quilt. It was a great feeling to have it completely done.  


When I was in England, I bought "The Tale of Peter Rabbit" to go with my quilt.  And now that I am completely done, I'm thinking about making a Peter Rabbit Daygown to make it a set.

Cute, huh?



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2017 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this Jeannie, happy belated birthday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails