Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Monday, January 30

Sew Sew's in January

We had a great time at our Jan. Sew Sew's.

Lorraine was working on this little beauty.


She means to frame it for a Great Granddaughter.
It is from Inspirations Magazine and I LOVE it!!

It got me to thinking.
I could use the illustration of a Sunbonnet Baby from my Embroidery Book to make something similar.
I'm kinda excited about it!


Carole is sewing for her first Great Grandchild.
She is queen of blankets and this is a very cute little French Knot Lamb.

She is very fancy on this Crocheted edging.  I think it is beautiful.
One day I'm going to try one while I have a talented friend to  help me.

Lately there is always someone who is working on a Wedding Garter.

So many weddings….will lead to new babies!!

Here is a trick Lorraine showed me.  Wrap a piece of tape to your finger with the sticky side out and the beads will stick to the tape instead of rolling on the floor.  

Cool idea!


All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2017 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

Val said...

You and your friends are soooooo talented!

Related Posts with Thumbnails