Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Sunday, June 25

Holiday Food


Victoria and I had Dinner in the Crypt Cafe, below St. Martin in The Field, before our concert.

If you go to London, don't miss it!

What I learned about Victoria on our trip:
She loves food!

This wonderful little take away shop sold sweets but more to Victoria's  liking…..you can choose your favorite cupcake to be made into a Milkshake.

We had to go back the next day for her to have another one.

 
Fish and Chips as you can only have in the UK.
And my favorite…Mushy Peas!


The scones are wonderful but what I am crazy about is the clotted cream  that is always served with them.
Yes, Tea again!!
(note the clotted cream)


My favorite beer (?) on this trip was Samuel Smith Extra Stout.
Not sure Stout is a beer but it was dark and I loved it.

What I Love  about the UK:
Clotted Cream!!!!
:)





All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2017 Jeannie Baumeister

2 comments:

carolg said...

Clotted cream: Worst name, best taste!

Kathy said...

The Crypt was one of my favorite places. A quick lunch followed by a performance of The Four Seasons upstairs. Lovely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails