Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Tuesday, January 23

SATB Fun - Class Two!!

This is the view from my chair one lovely afternoon!
The second class I taught was a six hour class with wonderful embroidery.

We each chose an initial to embroider for ourselves or a  special person.

This is my Letter "B".
I am teaching this "Embroidered Alphabet" class at Saga this fall.


I see all kinds of pretty sewing things in class.
I'm especially fond of Tins.

Beautiful hand made pincushion.

Handy little Tin.

It's so nice to be able to personalize a gift by stitching an initial on it.


All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2018 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jeannie, firstly I would like to say your work is absolutely beautiful, thank you for all the sharing you do on your blog.
I have your tutorial on the shell hem, love it, I noticed on your work that the shell part stands out, I do not know what I am doing wrong as when I stitch it to collar etc so that stitches don't show, I barely have any of the shell showing, I am doing it by machine.

Thank you for any advice you may have. I have your sweet and simple bubbles pattern, so adorable, my daughter who lives in Canada ordered it for me as I am in currently in Kuwait.

God Bless,
Kind Regards
Brenda.

Related Posts with Thumbnails