Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Tuesday, January 30

Sewing at the Beach Class Three

Really, can it get any better than sewing at the beach?
(well maybe warm weather!)

This is my happy group for the last class.  It took three classes before it occurred to me to do a group pic!  I was taking the photo so I am not in it.  But they are all smiling at me….so I am kinda part of it.


Finished Yoke - Lovely!


Hard at work stitching.

Finishing up stitching the Swiss Beading to the bodice.

Everyone in class did a fantastic job. 
 Many came very close to finishing.  The two dresses pictured needed only to complete the embroidery and buttons.

Amazing, right?

We were making Toddler Summer Dress with all the fun techniques to learn.




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2018 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

Connie said...

These little dresses are amazing. You can't buy dresses like that in the stores, it's wonderful that this delicate work is still being taught. Wish I was there. Being at the beach sound great, too!
Happy Stitching.
Connie :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails