Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Sunday, November 8

I had some help/ Along came Martha!!



   Martha, otherwise known as "The Southern Matriarch" is the reason I have my Blog today.  I think the blog is a great  format to share ideas, thoughts and techniques  but I just could not figure out the technology required.
   Then along came Martha who generously took the time to give me detailed instructions and patiently repeated them for me again and again until WOW,  I did it!  I could not have done any of it without her help so for those of you who enjoy my posts, please thank Martha!!

3 comments:

Martha said...

LOL, I'm blushing. Don't shortchange yourself. You are smarter than you think. Glad to help.

Jeannie B. said...

Oh Martha. You are so sweet and optimistic but you were the 'brains' to this operation. Thank you.

julia said...

I'm so glad that Martha got you going. I love your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails