Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Tuesday, December 8

Cradle Roll


Cradle Roll Certificate
I saw this framed picture while visiting a friend recently.  She told me it was her Cradle Roll certificate.  When a new baby of the church went to the nursery, the parents were given this lovely certificate.  The baby stayed in the nursery until old enough to attend Church or Sunday School.  Isn't that neat?

1 comment:

julia said...

That is wonderful!! I love old stuff like this. I was cleaning a closet in our church nursery not to long ago and found wooden puzzles that I remember playing with when I was 3 years old. That was 54 years ago. That was so cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails