Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Friday, September 24

Friday is Embroidery!

This is the class I am teaching today!
We will learn the wonderful Featherstitch!  French Eyelets, used here as the center of a flower. And an assortment of Bullion Rose flowers.  Including Looped Bullions.
The Smocking Arts Guild of America. 
 I am proud to belong to it.  I love the group of ladies scattered all over the world but with the same love of stitching.   And I have met many of these ladies.  They really are nice.
Sewing Ladies are the Best!!


My antique Mother of Pearl Buttons.  These are collectable.  Made prior to WW1.
Tonight at the Convention is Market Night!! 
 Ladies will be standing in line to rush to the booths to purchase items that are hard to come by in most areas.  And many of us (Venders) bring things in limited quantity and special items that we don't have available most of the time.
It's Fun!



 I will be selling the pattern for this Antique Reproduction Baby Bonnet of mine.

It will be an exciting, exhausting and sometimes expensive night (I shop too!). 

We will sleep well after this long, long day!!

Sleep my babe 
Lie still and slumber
All through the night

Guardian Angels 
God will send thee
All through the night 


I'm counting on it!

All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2010 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails