Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Sunday, November 14

Pretty Blue Daygown with Lace Frill

Little Blue Daygown with the lace edging attached.

I love the blue fabric and off white lace!  I am happy with my changes.

Here you can see the original  Daygown behind the Blue revised Daygown.  I only changed it a little and you might not even notice what I did!!  I made the lace design a little smaller.
I thought I was finished but now I am not so sure! 
 I look at this Daygown and I am thinking I might want to do something at the hem to balance the fancy yoke. Making the lace design smaller is somehow influencing me.    So I am off to add something to this Daygown.  Rats!! I already ironed it, too.

 Check in tomorrow for the ever evolving, continuing Daygown Story!!




All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2010 Jeannie Baumeister

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails