Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Saturday, March 26

Pink Saturday - Madeleine's Going Home Outfit

A pretty sleeve finish on the baby gown.
Lezette was kind enough to send me pictures of the Going Home outfit she made.

It's so pretty.


Gown was made by Lezette
She embroidered the yoke and added lace to the neck edge.

The lower edge of the Nightgown is finished with Ribbon in a casing so baby's little feet can stay nice and warm.

Sweet Baby clothes were lovingly made by Lezette.
She even made a matching Baby Blanket.

Thank you Lezette for letting me share these photos!

Lezette used my Old Fashioned Baby Pattern Best Embroidered Baby Clothes 2

This is my Pink Post for today.








All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2011 Jeannie Baumeister

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have this pattern, but haven't made anything from it yet. I am impressed that is so simple, yet so gorgeous. I may have to do this for the next baby in my life. Might have to make a boy themed one and a girl themed one, as some people still elect not to know ahead of time which gender they are having.

Really pretty work and a special heirloom to pass on.

Mary Ann said...

What a lovely gown/ set. Thanks for sharing.

Annesphamily said...

Such a beautiful picture array. I love those tiny baby clothes. Very delicate and sweet. HPS! Anne

Kellie said...

How sweet!

pinkkandy said...

Happy Pink Saturday.....so fun to join in all the Pinkness...I pray for God to bless each one of you...giving you peace and strength...enjoy the day!
Kandy

Char said...

I am happy to have found you and am your newest follower.
I used to smock for my daughter when she was younger. I tried to pick it back up, but for some reason, I just don't have the talent anymore. It's unbelieveable to me what I used to make and now can't.
What a lovely piece, I will be excited to see so much more. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

MERLIN EMBROIDERY said...

Beautiful Designs! You are a true artist!-Merlin Embroidery

Related Posts with Thumbnails