Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Monday, March 28

Use It Up!

Shadow Embroidered Whale from my book Jeannie B's Book of Heirloom Embroidery Designs and Stitches.



I found this Erma Bombeck quote on the blog Beyond The Garden Gate.



When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me... -Erma Bombeck 





All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2011 Jeannie Baumeister

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

That quote from Erma Bombeck is really good....I am so glad you posted it today!!

Wendy in AZ said...

Thank you for taking the time to blog! I just love all your lessons and inspiration! I so want to be able to stand before God one day and say that I used everything you gave me.

Jan said...

What a lovely quote to share with all of us, thank you.

Tete said...

The quote looks good over here and you can use anything you find on my blog anytime. Thanks for the link back!
Have a great day!
Hugs- Tete

Related Posts with Thumbnails