Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Monday, April 25

Fun Day With Miah!

I absolutely love the apron on this doll!!
One of the things we did on our special day was go to The Enchanted Mansion Doll Museum.

...but I am ahead of myself!

We started the day with whole wheat waffles that I made Miah for breakfast.

Then she did some things with Grandfather while I tinkered in my sewing room.
And finally I was ready to leave the house, so we went to lunch at one of our favorite restaurants.

Then..the doll museum with their special tea after the tour.

I couldn't pass up this book.  The illustrations alone called out to me!
Last stop was Barnes and Nobles where Miah picked out a book and  a pretty Bookmarker.

And I bought another "Blossom Street" book.  It is a series that centers around a charming street in Seattle and a Yarn Shop.  Makes me want to knit!!

a snippet from my Poem's for Mother's book

"Sleep my child and peace attend thee,
All through the night
Guardian angels God will send thee,
All through the night."

Harold Edwin Boulton (1839-1935)

I used to sing this to my youngest son...there are 5 more verses


All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2011 Jeannie Baumeister

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Sounds like a simply wonderful day!

Miss Holly said...

What a wonderful day you had.....the doll museum looks like so much fun!

Martha said...

What a fun day you and Miah had. I love Debbie Macomber's books. I have read all of the Cedar Cove series.

Goosegirl said...

Sounds like a perfect day! And as I was reading the lines to All Through The Night, I was singing them as well. Such a pretty sweet song.

Linda said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day!!I have never read Debbie Macomber, but the books sounds delightful...I will check her out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails