Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Wednesday, December 21

Stitching By the Fire.

Well, a couple days ago, it was cold enough for a morning fire.

Cold is a relative thing.

It was in the 50's.  And I was cold.  

I was adding lace to the facing on my new Baby's First Daygown pattern.

Almost done.

and my brown dog was keeping me company

Doesn't he go well with this room?


I love  to watch the flames dance. 

And here is my cosy little chair where I can sit and stitch. 

And watch the fire.  
And sip tea.  

And be with my brown dog.


All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2011 Jeannie Baumeister

3 comments:

Kellie said...

What a marvelous little spot... and I especially like your little brown friend!

Laurie said...

Life is good!

Your Craft Book said...

Beautiful needlework, just how it used to be before mass production. There are some very lucky babies out there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails