Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Tuesday, February 28

Miss February - Baby Betsy!

Baby Betsy is wearing  View 1 of my new pattern "Babys First Daygowns".

OH MY!  says Betsy.  
"It is the end of February and I am just now showing off my February outfit!"

"Oh well, better late than never." (what a great attitude she has!)

This cute sleeve  has a ribbon tie so it will fit any size little wrist.
There is Pretty embroidery and instructions for Swiss Trim at the front facing on this Daygown.

It is...after all, February, and it's bound to be cold somewhere!
Betsy is wearing her little embroidered Sacque from my OFB embroidery pattern "Sacque, Wrapper and Embroidery Designs".  Fifty embroidery designs included in this cute pattern.
Up on her perch where all she has to do is look pretty!

I want to let you know the progress on my patterns.
I have proofed the covers and patterns are (even as I type)  being printed.

You can pre-order them on  my web site. 
(you can also order the kit for the Tucked Dress that appeared in Sew Beautiful)

The pre-orders will be the very first to be shipped.  

Thank You... 
for stitching up my designs!

I am joining with White Wednesday today.



All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2012 Jeannie Baumeister

1 comment:

Janice said...

As always, these are spectacular. It looks so delicate with the hand embroidery. I may be forced to take it up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails