Fine Heirloom Sewing, Smocking and Hand Embroidery

"Baby will be well and smiling in little garments made by Mother, Auntie, Grannie and loving friends!"

Please join me as I teach the old fashioned techniques and skills needed to sew baby clothes. You will find lessons that start at the very beginning and take you step by step as we sew little baby clothes together. May you find much joy and pleasure in making them.
It's easy and it's fun!!

Visit My Heirloom Sewing Webshop www.oldfashionedbaby.com




Friday, March 16

A Neat Project Box/Three Things I love

I forgot to show you my Friends project box in the last post.
It's  enamel, and I love all things enamel!  

My Brown Dog.  And flowers.  I took this a few days ago.

I love my brown dog.  Isn't he handsome?

The first Sweet Peas to bloom this year.

I love Sweet Peas.





All Designs Are Copyright Protected copyright 2012 Jeannie Baumeister

3 comments:

Miss Holly said...

Sweet peas....oh are they ever beautiful!! and Mr. Brown doggy...such a dear face.....I just love the four legged members... I just love enamel too...I have an enamel pail I use for a clothes pin bag I just brought out!! We are not as green as you but there are lots of things poking up through the ground! Yea!!

Kellie said...

Love all three... but especially love the tall dark and handsome fella in the 2nd picture!

Val said...

Oh I love your doggie too!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails